Hi Vince,

I haven't done that with Xen but I've done some tests with
VMware. The problem was that e.g. delay was actually ~ 4 times
higher then configured (I assume that's because the rct module
doesn't get the required resources in VM). I must admit that I've
done the test with an old VMware version. Perhaps it might be
solved with a newer one.... (my intention using VMware was only
a quick and dirty try, so I didn't spend much time on solving that
problem....)

Regards
Sebastian

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

General question asking if anyone has implemented nistnet with Xen
virtualization.  Of particular interest is any documentation of this
implementation or instruction set to its installation on a Xen VM. Searches only achieve academic papers or short postings on discussion
boards.  Thanks in advance.

Vince Green