-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sebastian strack
Sent: Friday, 16 March 2007 11:25 p.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: nistnet@antd.nist.gov
Subject: Re: [nistnet] nistnet and Xen

Hi Vince,

I haven't done that with Xen but I've done some tests with VMware. The
problem was that e.g. delay was actually ~ 4 times higher then
configured (I assume that's because the rct module doesn't get the
required resources in VM). I must admit that I've done the test with an
old VMware version. Perhaps it might be solved with a newer one.... (my
intention using VMware was only a quick and dirty try, so I didn't spend
much time on solving that
problem....)

Regards
Sebastian