Hi to all,
I'm Paolo PAsquali, telecommunication engineer, and I'm starting to use NIST
Net in order to analyze H.264 QoS over IP network. I installed the kernel
2.6.18 for PCMCIA Ethernet card support (the card is a D-Link DGE 660-TD).
After I installed NIST Net application without issues, problems or warnings.
Today I started to use NIST Net but I was not able. When I try to start the
application (by command line), Linux shows me the following message:
 'Permission Denied'. Where is the problem? Where did I do the
configuration mistake?. Please help me, it's very urgent. :-(
Best Regards,
Paolo