Hi,

I'm new to the list, so please bear with me. I've searched the archives, and
found some references, but and am still unclear on the answer.

I'm trying to add nistnet to a linux 2.4.20-8 Redhat 9.0 system, using
nistnet.2.0.12b.tar.gz

The problem that configure runs fine (now that I've installed xmkf) - but make
dies on a link error:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lXaw3d

Using the same method a a previous poster with this problem, I checked the ld
library cache:

ldconfig -p | grep Xaw3d

libXaw3d.so.7 (libc6) => /usr/X11R6/lib/libXaw3d.so.7
libXaw3d.so.6 (libc6) => /usr/X11R6/lib/libXaw3d.so.6

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Mark