In regards to my previous email, I found that the delay only applies to
one direction, as I can see the delay when I ping from remote machine, but
not when I ping from the Nistnet machine to the remote machine.

How can I introduce delay to both in and out traffic through the Nistnet
machine to
a remote machine? I set the following but it only works on one way

cnistnet -a 0.0.0.0 <remote IP> --delay 10
cnistnet -a <remote IP> 0.0.0.0 --delay 10

Thanks!

Yan

                        -Yan Gu ([EMAIL PROTECTED])