Hi there,

I'm just trying to get nistnet up and running and I'm having a little trouble
compiling.

This is a debian system (quite old, P200/2GB RAM) with a quite small debian
installation (businesscard-cd).
I added kernel-package, linux-headers-2.6.18-4-486 and linux-source-2.6.18 (and
an X of course).

Now the ./configure leaves me with

imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/lib/X11/config
<stdin>:1:19: error: stdio.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
<stdin>:2:19: error: ctype.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
<stdin>: In function ‘main’:
<stdin>:18: error: ‘NULL’ undeclared (first use in this function)
<stdin>:18: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
<stdin>:18: error: for each function it appears in.)
<stdin>:45: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function
‘sscanf’
<stdin>:49: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function
‘printf’

already at the very beginning. Unfortunately I have no clue at all what that
ist all about. Can you give me some hints here, please?
(Or if there would be an already compiled binary somewhere - that would
obviously be fabulos).

Thanks in advance,
Jan