Hello, there.
I am doing some back-to-back 10Gbps experiments.
In the NistNet FAQ, it said that NistNet support port discrimination.
I am wondering how to verify it.
Basically I wanna test RTT fairness on a back-to-back 10Gbps connection by using Iperf. Based on port discrimination of NistNet, one TCP flow is set 100ms, and another one 200ms. Is this setting OK to measure RTT fairness? And how to verify that two TCP flows go through different RTT? Another question is that can I put those two flows in a queue, which can be set as DRD queue by NistNet, for competing bandwidth? If yes, how to set the NistNet?
Thank you.