Bandwidth limitation doesn't impact buffering directly .. it works by
delaying the send of packet N+1 by the transfer time computed for packet
N. It appears to us from a black box perspective that there is no
provision for dropping packets when the queue length exceeds some
length ... say 3 seconds worth.

One of these days I may get around to addressing those issues, but in the
mean time, that is how it is.

Dave Morris