From: Ernst van der Plas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2007年12月4日 19:26
To: Stephen Wang
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; nistnet@antd.nist.gov
Subject: Re: [nistnet] [Help] - NISTNET occupy lots of soft interrupts while
traffic up

Stephen

    I have no experience with irq balance. I do remember to have seen
though, that with a certain level of interrupt the irq's are divided
between the 2 cores of a dual core machine. Which again intruduces a
greater variance in inter packet delay.

I dont know about the engineering limit of NistNet.

Ernst