You can play with virtual interfaces also.

Read this: http://edeca.net/articles/bridging/create-bridge.html

Are you able to forward packets without Nistnet running?

K Yang escribió:
Hi all,
I have same problem. May some 1 can show us how to make 2nd Nic works with Red Hat or Fedora Linux environment for NistNet. Many thanks in advanced, KC in US

*/naresh reddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    Hello Everyone,

    This is a Naresh Reddy, Undergraduate Student, Indian Institute of
    Technology (IIT), Roorkee.

    We are working on testing a Video Compression Algorithm, basically
    used for Adaptive Streaming.
    We sought to use NistNet, but were not able to install an extra
    LAN card  on a linux machine.
    Cant i introduce packet delay  using only one LAN card, even
    though the Server and Client are on 2 other machines with this
    linux machine(Having NistNet) acting as a router ?

    Did anyone work on a similar problem ? If so, can you please help
    me out. Would be really grateful for any help in this regard.

    Regards,
    nistnet mailing list
    nistnet@antd.nist.gov