From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 9:24 AM
To: nistnet@antd.nist.gov
Subject: [nistnet] Building nistnet 2.0.12c on fedora 9 failed

Hi Jonathan

Thanks for your work on helping up with nistnet!

Got some issues when running rpmbuild on my fedora 9 box:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Download]# rpmbuild --rebuild nistnet-2.0.12c-3tm.src.rpm
Installing nistnet-2.0.12c-3tm.src.rpm
warning: user tabasco2 does not exist - using root
warning: group tabasco2 does not exist - using root
warning: user tabasco2 does not exist - using root
warning: group tabasco2 does not exist - using root
warning: user tabasco2 does not exist - using root
warning: group tabasco2 does not exist - using root
warning: user tabasco2 does not exist - using root
warning: group tabasco2 does not exist - using root
warning: user tabasco2 does not exist - using root
warning: group tabasco2 does not exist - using root
warning: user tabasco2 does not exist - using root
warning: group tabasco2 does not exist - using root
warning: user tabasco2 does not exist - using root
warning: group tabasco2 does not exist - using root
error: Failed build dependencies:
           kernel-devel = 2.6.25-14.fc9.i686 is needed by nistnet-2.0.12c-3tm.
i386
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Download]# ls /usr/src/kernels/
2.6.25-14.fc9.i686  2.6.25.3-18.fc9.i686

Sure have missed something but can you point me in the correct direction?

Best regards

André