Greetings,

A new version of my nistnet RPM, with a fix to a problem discovered by
one of my testers, is available at
ftp://ftp.tamalecentral.com/pub/nistnet-2.0.12c-5tm.src.rpm.  Please
give it a try rather than previous version whose link I sent out on
Thursday, and let me know the results.

As a reminder, I am distributing this as a source RPM rather than a
binary RPM because it needs to be compiled for the specific kernel
version running on your machine.  To use it, download the source RPM,
run "rpmbuild --rebuild nistnet-2.0.12c-5tm.src.rpm" to compile it, and
then install the resulting binary RPM on your machine.

Thanks,

  Jonathan Kamens

Jonathan Kamens

Operations Manager / Principal Engineer