From: liuhengbing 00132900 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: mercredi 10 septembre 2008 10:08
To: nistnet@antd.nist.gov
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Search NistNet 2.4.1 (includes FIFO patch)

Dear sirs,

  I want to get the NistNet 2.4.1 (includes FIFO patch),can you send me
a copy,thank you!

  yours sincerely,
      liuhengbing

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained here in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure,
reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
notify the sender by phone or email
 immediately and delete it!