Yes, you're right.
As far as I remember, there is not a configure file
to execute when bulding gt-itm.
What you will have to do is switch in your gt-itm/src directory and from
there execute "make all".

However, for the other error that you report below, please note that there
is a version available for gt-itm that it is only for Solaris, so that if
your OS is not Solaris, trying to build that
version will always fail. I attach you an updated version for Linux OS,
that I had requested from the Georgia Tech Institute, which fixes many bugs
during and after installation of gt-itm (which I first had to correct and
report to them and afterwards they sent me
the updated version :-O ).

Please untar this one and just do a "make all" in the src directory.

Try that and tell me again if you have other problems.

P.S.
If it complaints during make, it is normal because there is a malformed
command in a .c file (I don't remeber which), where you can edit it
yourself,
correct it and re-make the whole distribution without problems. The error
I'm talking
about is at a line where a printf command continues to 2 lines improperly.
Simply
bring it to the same line and you're done.

Also, sorry to erroneously inform you that there is a ./configure file for
gt-itm, there
is NOT. That's why you can't find it. :-)

-Fk

--
Filippos N Kolovos

Software Systems Analyst & Engineer