Hi,

I am simulating over 50 nodes and with a certain movement and traffic
pattern,

the flow blow in DSRAgent result in core when setting the routing protocol
to DSR:

DSRAgent::recv -> DSRAgent::handleForwarding ->
DSRAgent::handleFlowforwarding -> DSRAgent::XmitFlowFailureCallback ->
DSRAgent::xmitFlowFailed -> DSRAgent::xmitFailed

and the problem is when xmitFailed wants to drop the packets that are
destined to the next hop which the link is broken. This happens within
CMUPriQueue when trying to read internal queue (at least this is what I
get from tracing it), but I'm not sure how exactly to resolve this.

Have anybody seen this before? any help would be appreciated?

In general, has anyone simualted DSR with complex environment settings
with no problem?

Thanks a lot,
Sasan