From: Kannammal Ravi <kekr...@gmail.com>
Subject: help
To: mcs...@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 7:24 AM

sir

i am a student doing projects in directed diffusion.
i used the code avaiable in Ns2 for three nodes.  i got trace file and nam file.

but i dont know how to analyse the trace file and draw the graph.

i would be very grateful to you  to help me to find out its performance like
delay.throughput etc.

thank you in advance