Hellos apiece
   I'm absolutely delighted with the response to my wee CD of Rothbury 90.
   Some people were so pleased to have it that they gave far more than
   requested to charity and one amazing person roped in friends to make up
   a three figure sum!!
   As you know I now have a version of the stromash and session  tunes
   pitch-shifted to concert F. If there is the demand I can do another in
   F + 25 (close to A = 446 Hz). The other thing of possible interest is a
   zipped file of pdfs of the stromash and session tunes in the order
   played and close to the versions played. I'll happily forward pdfs on
   request and the pitch-shifted CD for a small donation to any charity of
   choice.
   As aye
   Anthony