I am re-targeting this bug to release 0.3. I propose that we implement the ssh
RSA/DSA authentication to avoid using Python Expect. The usage of python expect
supposes that we know exactly what is happening in the underlying ssh (the
exact asked questions).
So we should help users setting and testing their automatic SSH authentication
in NSsbackup frontend. The implementation is not straight forward so we will
try it on 0.3.

** Changed in: nssbackup
       Target: release0.2 => release0.3

--