"This brings me back to my original point.  When Wolves are playing
well, you expect their form to turn bad.  When Wolves are playing bad
you expect their form to stay bad."

When we were playing well I don't recall saying anything to suggest that
I expected our form to suddenly turn bad.  I do remember saying however
that there were numerous games leading up to our current poor form where
we played badly but still managed to get points.  Since that point we
have done stuff all to show that we have the ability to improve our
chances of promotion (SEB's hattrick aside).  If we were showing
glimpses of brilliance or we were continually loosing because of bad
luck/ bad decisions then I would expect our luck to change and our form
to improve.  But all of the reports, the highlights, the internet
commentary all make it abundantly clear that we do not even look like
reversing our poor form.

Have you seen anything in the last month/2 months to suggest we are on
our way to improving our current predicament?  If not, how can anyone
reasonably expect our current form to do anything other than stay bad?

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way and should destroy any copies. Macquarie does not guarantee the
integrity of any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are
the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.