Are you asking this again or is this just the list being glitchy? This was
already answered in detail yesterday.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony L. Sollars [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 10:35 AM
To: NT 2000 Discussions
Subject: AD Migration BestPractices

        I have one Question along this same subject. I setup a fresh win2k
AD domain, and am testing the migration process right now using the AD
Migration tool. Is their a process I should follow as far as moving client
user & computer accounts over first, or should I move our member resource
servers first. When I speak of member resource servers I mean file servers,
exchange, print servers, document management servers and such. Also, anyone
come across problems with leaving exchange in the NT domain while uses are
in the AD domain?

Thanks again,

TOny

------