Hello everybody,

When I compile a MyWay (uses s-mag-*.tex) under Windows everything runs
smoothly.
When I compile the same file under Linux, where I got also a texlive7 tree
installed, the \setupencoding[texnansi] is not read from the cont-sys.ini,
though the file contains this statement. - As a consequence Context fails
because it is looking for ec-uplr8a instead of texnansi-uplr8a.

For the time being I edited the s-mag-00.tex and replaced the
\usetypescript[palatino][\defaultencoding] by
\usetypescript[palatino][texnansi], which solves the hick.

Is this a specific Linux issue?

Cheers Willi