> Hi Hans,
>
> you can find a description of mark ii and mark iv in the following
> document:
>
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mk.pdf
>
> You could add a link to this file to contextgarden.

Hi,

I've put the short description and link in

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Glossary

where I'd like to add consistent ConTeXt terminology to make orientation
in ConTeXt easier. Others are welcome, too, of course.

After reading the document I still miss the good term for this level of
versioning ("kind of version tag") to distiguish it from "usual" ConTeXt
versioning.

Hans H., how do you want these versioning systems to be called?

? [date version] = ConTeXt  ver: 2006.10.27 15:16
? [mark version] = MK II

Jano