On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 2:53 AM, Fengnan Gao wrote:
>>>
>>> What version of LuaTeX is in Windows distribution? Maybe I forgot to
>>> update it. I'll check tomorrow (you can try to fetch the version from
>>> W32TeX).
>>>
>>> Mojca
>>
>> C:\Users\fnsteed>luatex --credits
>> This is LuaTeX, Version snapshot-0.31.2-2008121200, build 1659
>> Hope that'll help.
>
> I'm clueless then. If version mismatch doesn't explain it and if there
> are no error messages, then I'm running out of ideas.
>
> What happens if you run first-setup.bat again, delete the contents of
> D:/context/tex/texmf-cache, open cmd, go to the folder with your
> document, and then type:
>
>> D:\context\tex\setuptex
>> luatools --generate
>> context --make
>> context test.tex

There's one more thing that you can try. In case that rsync is
problematic, there's a way to circumvent it, but I doubt that it would
do a difference.

Download
    http://minimals.contextgarden.net/pragma/justtex.zip
    http://minimals.contextgarden.net/pragma/mswin.zip
Unzip both of them together, for example into D:\context2, run
    > D:\context2\tex\setuptex
    > mktexlsr
    > luatools --generate
    > context make