On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 13:16:19 +0200, luigi scarso <luigi.sca...@gmail.com> wrote:

2011/9/28 Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. <l...@pontex.cz>:
Hello,

which of the following command options are (still) valid?

--modules=all
--extras=all
--goodies=all
--third=all

Which files (or in which directories) are affected by these options?

Is the asterisks '*' valid instead of 'all', i.e. e.g. --modules=* instead
--modules=all?

Is there a document (This Way, MAPS...) or a wiki page which would describe
this?

(I searched but found nothing...)

Best regards,

Lukas

From http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone
sh ./first-setup.sh --modules=all

and from
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Fonts_in_LuaTeX#With_the_simplefonts_module
 first-setup.sh --extras="t-simplefonts"

Hello,

I know these options, but I didn't know the "--goodies=all" one;
I saw it first several days ago in Thomas' topic "errors with simpleslides
(style-specific)":

"
How did you obtain the module?

sh first-setup.sh --context=beta --fonts=all --modules=all --goodies=all
"

So thus my generalized question - what are other "secret/undocumented/unfindable"
options, like "--goodies=...".

- My idea was to have all the options described on one place - wiki, manual,
context.exe built-in help, whatever.

Best regards,

Lukas

sh ./first-setup.sh --modules=all