IIRC, there's at least 1 app that will let you set up an XP machine so that
it will only boot into a virtual machine (unless you are the administrator,
I presume). You can do anything you want with it but it always reverts to
base when you re-boot. Whatever the app costs, it'd be cheaper for your
customer than what they are paying now...