Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

"Keep the boss buttered up real well"... that sounds like the plot to
some B-movie that Shook would be in!  J

From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 4:41 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Virtual Server Training?

LOL that is good for you.  Keep the boss buttered up real well and you
might get to keep your position.  All kidding aside good luck keeping
your position.

Jon

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 4:38 PM, John Cook <john.c...@pfsf.org> wrote:

I'm with you, We're a State of Florida contractor and we're looking at
budget cuts yet again. I just happen to be in a position to present the
value of spending on certain technologies and EVERY business has "green"
money for specialized projects. We've mobilized nearly half of our
workforce without adding a single support position, these are the
dollars and sense kind of things one hopes to be able to spend money on.
The VMWare piece of this just makes my job easier so I can troubleshoot
the bosses Blackberry!