From: bounce-119403048-72848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-119403048-72848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Tim Dunn
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:17 PM
To: NYSBirds
Subject: [nysbirds-l] S. 1081 - feral cat issues

The bill legitimizing release of domestic cats into the wild and authorizing
public funds to fund feral cat colonies is apparently coming up today in the
NYS Senate. Many wild bird groups and supporters such as American Bird
Conservancy are urging the public to contact their state senators and urge them
to vote "No" on S. 1081. Here are some contacts for those interested in making
such calls. Obviously you can also call your own state senator.

  *   Senate Majority Leader, John Flanagan: (518)
455-2071<tel:(518)%20455-2071> Smithtown LI 11787
  *   Deputy Majority Leader John Bonacic: (518) 455-3181<tel:(518)%20455-3181>
Delhi 13753
  *   Chairman of Senate Finance John De Francisco: (518)
455-3511<tel:(518)%20455-3511> Syracuse 13202
  *   Secretary of the Senate Majority Conference Martin Golden: (518)
455-2730<tel:(518)%20455-2730> Bay Ridge Brooklyn 11214
  *   Assistant Majority Leader Kemp Hannon: (518)
455-2200<tel:(518)%20455-2200> Garden City LI 11530
Thanks,
Tim Dunn
Babylon NY
Sent from my iPhone
Subscribe, Configuration and
Leave<http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>
Archives:
The Mail
Archive<http://www.mail-archive.com/nysbirds-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html>
Surfbirds<http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L>

---
This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication in
error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this communication. Any
communication is strictly forbidden.

Deutsche Bank does not render legal or tax advice, and the information
contained in this communication should not be regarded as such.