There is a greater white-fronted goose in the Thomas Pell marsh now hunking
down for the night in a flock of Canada geese,Richard aracil spotted it and I
recieved a message shortly after from him.I patted the dogs on the head and
headed over to the pehlam bay draw bridge and was able to locate it in almost
total darkness,so my digiscop pics and video are horrible but good enough to
add too the i.d. of the goose.
Patrick horanSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.