Hi David

What language are we talking here? Each library's API are kinda unique,
so if you're looking for help doing your implementation you need one
that
knows the specific languages library.

(And if you're just looking for some quick intro on OAuth myself and a
few
others are in IRC (#oauth at irc.freenode.org) and will happily answer
questions about general use-cases there..

Regards
Morten