I have run the RSA-SHA1 tests as part of the unit test for the php
library.. They do indeed compute correctly to the values listed..

(I only test on the SBS compute up to the signature listed, the tests
doesn't build the SBS for themselves, but the building of SBS is
thoroughly tested elsewhere, so it shouldn't matter)

-Morten