On behalf of the co-authors I have posted the draft.

The main changes in the -02 version are the following:

·         Removal of the use case on re-delegation. (The case is too far from
the present OAuth 2.0)

·         Clarification of the use case Device

·         Addition of a note for each use case that indicates whether the use
case supported by OAuth 2.0

·         Update of the references

·         Inclusion of the references to the WG security documents in the
Security Consideration section

Your comments are welcomed.

Particularly, the authors are looking for advice with the use of the example
URLs. Following the guidance of RFC 2606,

we have used “example” as the top level domain name (e.g., example.com). This
may mislead readers into thinking that all URLs belong to the same
organization. A general note, stating that all sites ending with “example.com”
do not necessarily belong to the same organization, is not sufficient
(according to some readers). How to avoid the confusion?

Zachary