From: Nat Sakimura [mailto:sakim...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 8:04 PM
To: Anthony Nadalin
Cc: David Chadwick; Mike Jones; IETF oauth WG
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] review: draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-05

Tony,

So do you agree with the following definition in -06? Or prefer X.1252
definition?

Claim  A piece of information asserted about a subject.  Here, Claims

      are represented name/value pairs, consisting of a Claim Name and a

      Claim Value.

Mike:

Regarding the ordering of the terms in terminology, you should either use the
dependency chain or alphabetic order. (Former is more desirable in my point of
view.) However, as it stands, it is none of those. For example, the term
"claim" appears in the definition of JWT, which is the first term in the
terminology, without having been defined. If you do not mind, I will reorder
them and send it to you.

Nat

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Anthony Nadalin