> On 16 Oct 2016, at 3:07 AM, Alan Robertson <al...@unix.sh> wrote:
>
> Hi Ken,
>
> I'm perfectly happy to transfer the OCF.org domain to Red Hat - or to
> you personally.
>
> I would prefer for the repository for the standards to not be tied to
> the existing ClusterLabs source repository. I'm perfectly happy for the
> same people to manage it - but I think it's confusing to say "it's part
> of Pacemaker”.

I don’t think anyone is suggesting that.  Pacemaker << Cluster Labs

Cluster Labs is the umbrella under which many in the wider HA community have
decided to put their projects (much like OpenStack is also a collection or
independent projects with a common purpose and message).

The intention is that Pacemaker is just another project and when someone writes
a better cluster manager it can take Pacemaker’s place in the stack without
loosing the umbrella.