On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 16:39 -0700, Denis Kenzior wrote:
> >> Good, can you resubmit this one separately soonish?  I'm touching this
> >> area of the code because of Andrew's changes for STK Send SMS command
> >> handling.
> >
> > I'll resubmit the whole series of stuff you haven't merged yet with all
> > the feedback incorporated. Should be done tomorrow the latest.
> >

> The reason I'm asking is that I was about to do almost the exact same
> set of changes.  Tomorrow is fine though.

Dennis, I am running behind on this one. The commits have been
regenerated with the feedback you gave -- however, I picked up a bug
when hitting cancel when the message is in _QUEUED state and I still
haven't been able to tackle it. Quite hard to reproduce as the
transition out of _QUEUED happens quite fast; currently working on a
python script to automate the test.

If you want, I can submit with the buglet, but I'd rather *not* do that.