On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, [iso-8859-1] Rémi Bars wrote:

> i use :
> PersistentFieldClass=org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.fieldaccess.PersistentFi
> eldIntrospectorImpl
>
> stacktrace :
> org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.MetadataException: Can't find member
> '_Fichier::_Fabricant' in ConsultationServeur
>
>  at
> org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.fieldaccess.AbstractPersistentField.computeFi
> eld(AbstractPersistentField.java:166)

Recently I've made some changes to the AbstractPersistentField that makes
it more robust in the case of the usage of interfaces with nested fields
(see this
thread: http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&by=thread&from=735638).

So, you could try the current CVS version and check whether your problem
is fixed there.

Tom