Ok – I’m back on this morning and I’m getting timeouts again.

Thanks,

Pam

On 7/17/18, 5:08 PM, "Jessica Wagantall via RT"
<onap-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

    Reported this to Ryan,

    He mentioned that at that time when Pam detected the issue there were about
6 people
    using the system too but no errors detected.

    He is looking closely now

    Thanks!
    Jess