Hi, Amy,

As we have discussed in security subcommittee meeting a few weeks back,
integration team is evaluating a “full” security scanning tools to do some
testing at Integration lab. Brian mentioned that AT&T has some used some tools.
Do you mind to share some more information related to that?

And we’re trying to schedule a meeting to follow up with this topic, do you
have 30 minutes after tomorrow’s TSC (9/6/2018) to discuss it? Ran Pollak has
some tools to share as well.

The goal for this is to identify a tool, (maybe commercial version paid by LF),
to make sure ONAP is more secure.

Regards,
Helen Chen

Principal Architect, Open Orchestration