Dear Team,

This is a reminder that CLM jobs are still being worked on.

The JJB chnanges to support the new plugin are merged :
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/584581/

I am testing the new plugin now but looks like we might require a Nexus IQ
server upgrade which is not
straight forward. I am looking into this right now.

Please remember that you can still access https://nexus-iq.wl.
linuxfoundation.org/assets/index.html#/reports/violations

Thanks a ton for your patience.
Jess