Martin!

Great to hear from you.  I've set up an account on opendx.watson.ibm.com.
No special rules.    I'll send the password separately.

*Very* glad to have your help!

Greg

                      "Martin S. Tignor"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 To:
opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de
                      Sent by:                           cc:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:  Re: [opendx-dev] bug
fixes
                      son.ibm.com

                      10/14/2002 08:48 AM

                      Please respond to

                      opendx-dev

Hi,

Yes, I worked on dxui and the other ui programs for a few years.
I'll play by whatever rules you guys have.  If Greg wants to put
my name into CVS, then I'll use that

Martin