Hi All,
  I'm working to develop a set of networks using the JavaDX implementation
in a very security aware institution.  Since the host.deny file has the
ALL:ALL  line I'm assuming the Socket Exception error is a results of this
enhanced security.  Does anyone know what I need to add to host.allow to
allow the JavaDX system to make it work correctly?

--
Take Care,
Mike

PS Here's the exact error message from the JavaDX server

ava.net.SocketException: Interrupted system callAccept failed: 4655,
java.net.SocketException: Interrupted system call

|Michael Wiltberger, Ph.D     |                       |
|Research Asst. Professor     | Life's unfair -       |
|Dartmouth College            |  but the root         |
|Dept. of Physics & Astronomy |  password helps!      |
|6127 Wilder Laboratory       |                       |
|Hanover, NH 03755            | VI VI VI              |
|(603)646-0428                |   The editor of the   |
|[EMAIL PROTECTED]|   beast               |
|myst.dartmouth.edu/wiltbemj/ |                       |