I think the simplest and most common sense thing would be to return to
the theme, or blanked theme. Hanging on the last frame is just ugly
especially sense most operators aren't going to be that quick on their
feet, nor should they need to be really and if you return to the blank
theme you are ready to go with the next scripture, song, etc and it
should flow well.

--
At the end of a video, the last frame stays on screen.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/657860

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software: New

Bug description:
When showing a video clip, at the very end of the clip the display does not go
back to the theme but instead shows what appears to be the last frames of the
video. For a work around we inserted a blank slide to go to immediately
afterward, the option to blank to theme was not there with the video playing.
This was on Ubuntu 10.10.