Unknown exception:

Stacktrace:
TextInputStream.Open%o<TextInputStream>%o<FolderItem>
FolderDBOld.Load%%o<FolderDBOld>o<FolderItem>
FolderDBOld.Constructor%%o<FolderDBOld>o<FolderItem>
MainWindow.MainWindow.Event_Open%%o<MainWindow.MainWindow>
Application._CallFunctionWithExceptionHandling%%o<Application>p
Window.Constructor%%o<Window>
MainWindow.MainWindow%o<MainWindow.MainWindow>%
App.Event_Open%%o<App>
Application._CallFunctionWithExceptionHandling%%o<Application>p
REALbasic._RuntimeRegisterAppObject%%o<Application>
_NewAppInstance
_Startup
REALbasic._RunFrameworkInitialization%%p
_Main
% main

Can anybody help me with this bug. I am running windows and am trying to
install opensong. Cheers

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  opensong bible import crashes

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When I try to import a opensong bible the guide seems to be fine but
  when it start to import it crashes