Another useful thing in this vein would be that the list of songs can be
filtered by song book - ie, in my church we use Mission Praise and Hyms
& Psalms, and are working to having quite a selection from both
(including different versions of the same songs) as well as a number
from Songs of Fellowship - again, with different versions of the same
hymns. At the moment, there seems to be little use for the 'Song Book'
feature of OpenLP!

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Allow song search by song book/number

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  At the moment, to search by song book, number, I'm having to add that
  information to the song title.

  It would be nice to be able to search and select directly by song
  book/number.