Related to this, when using Global themes:
The Theme dropdown still appears in the service manager.
When editing/adding a song, the option to assign it a theme still appears which
could lead to confusion since it won't be used.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Theme Level defaults to Song, should default to Global

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  A user on Facebook had an issue relating to this, and I just noticed
  now when I started up 2.0.4 for the first time on the Mac that the
  theme level defaults to Song. It shouldn't. It should default to
  Global, as this is what users expect.