Looking in the registry I have most of the settings directly under 'custom'
where they should be, but I do also have display footer duplicated under
'custom/custom'. Bear in mind that my PC has probably had most OpenLP's
installed on it, so I guess this setting crept in temporarily at one point,
even if no longer valid. So if I have it, then others may as well.
(Is there some code that cleans up old redundant/invalid settings?)

However I did just delete the settings from the registry, started again,
and the settings exported fine.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Crash when exporting settings

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New

Bug description:
  O/S: Windows 7
  Version: trunk 2.1r2434

  File -> Export -> Settings.
  Choose location and Enter a file name.
  Gives crash dialog:
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File
"C:\Users\Jonathan\Documents\projects\openlp\trunk\openlp\core\ui\mainwindow.py",
 line 981, in on_settings_export_item_clicked
      key_value = settings.value(section_key)
    File
"C:\Users\Jonathan\Documents\projects\openlp\trunk\openlp\core\common\settings.py",
 line 437, in value
      default_value = Settings.__default_settings__[key]
  KeyError: 'custom/custom/display footer'