This is two problems.
1) Code bug - fixed
2) Loss of theme data - not good.

** Changed in: openlp

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1424297

Title:
  Renaming a theme causes a crash

Status in OpenLP - Worship Presentation Software:
  New

Bug description:
  OpenLP 2.1.2 build bzr2489   on windows 8.1 laptop

  Renaming a theme causes a crash.
  This seems to happen only if the theme is in use, I had it set as the service
default at the time.
  I had noticed that the renaming option was not available if set as the Global
Theme.
  Looks like it needs to also check if in use as a service theme.

  Recipe:
  set a theme as the service theme.
  right click this theme, select rename, edit the name  Click ok Then get
following crash report.

  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File
"D:\OpenLP_Development\OpenLP_Code\openlp\openlp\core\ui\thememanager.py", line
358, in delete_theme
    File "c:\Python33\lib\shutil.py", line 478, in rmtree
    File "c:\Python33\lib\shutil.py", line 373, in _rmtree_unsafe
    File "c:\Python33\lib\shutil.py", line 371, in _rmtree_unsafe
  PermissionError: [WinError 32] The process cannot access the file because it
is being used by another process:
'C:\\Users\\Roger\\AppData\\Roaming\\openlp\\data\\themes\\WS Sky2\\ws sky2.png'

  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File
"D:\OpenLP_Development\OpenLP_Code\openlp\openlp\core\ui\thememanager.py", line
271, in on_rename_theme
    File
"D:\OpenLP_Development\OpenLP_Code\openlp\openlp\core\ui\thememanager.py", line
361, in delete_theme
  TypeError: log_exception() takes 2 positional arguments but 3 were given