-1 I think meant no set or something like that!

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenLP
Core, which is subscribed to OpenLP.

Title:
  Expanding or Collapsing a Song in ServiceManager raises an Exception

Status in OpenLP:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  When expanding or Collapsing a Song in ServiceManager a IndexError occurs.
  This only happens when using the buttons in the Service Manager.
  I guess the error occurs because of the -1 when accessing the items.
  However the -1 is being used 5 times all over the class.
  I'm not sure about the reason behind the -1 in the first place