Hi.  I´m doing an Openmeetings integration in a LMS and I have some
questions about the integration guide of the official web site.
We intend to use Openmeetings in a teaching environment so we have two
roles: teacher and student.

As a teacher, we use this SOAP functions when we want to create a new
session:
getSession
loginUser
addRoomWithModeration

when the teacher wants to join the room he uses the hash that obtains
with setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHash with the room_id and the sid he
got.

On the other hand, I´m not sure about the student part:

Firstly, he has to call the SOAP function getSession to get his own
sid.??? Then with it and with the room_id of the room the teacher
created,  he calls the SOAP function
setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHash. And with the hash he gets he enters
the room.

Is this right????
Thanks for the help.

 (This was the first time I post so I don´t know if I´m doing
correctly.)