Thanks for such a wonderful environment :-)
I managed to install and integrate the openmeetings into my Moodle
installation without any major issue. Everything is working well. But
I have some scenarios which I don't have answer to :(

The moodle website I am working is supposed to provide Video Classes
using open Meetings. Users have to pay for each course (using the
course module.  only one video per course). Now the problem is that,
once the user has opened the openmeetings page (where the the  iframe
is), there is no way to exit (they have to close the page). How can I
redirect the user back to the courses menu or to a certain url, when
the video session is done? I want them to be redirected to a feedback
page for providing feedback about the class and the teacher and also
to mark the lesson as complete. Can anyone guide me how to do that? I
can't seem to find any exit button or anything :(
Please help me in this issue.