The problem I'm seeing is that a simple call to
"req.newFetchPersonRequest(opensocial.DataRequest.PersonId.OWNER),
"owner");" is returning with "data.hadError() == true".  This only
happens in IE and is returning fine in FF.  How do you deal with this
when it doesn't appear like the DataResponse object has any additional
information on it when hadError() is true?